Sunny California Sour Cream Pineapple Cake With Pineapple Glaze
- FOR THE CAKE: Beat together all the ingredients, for 4 minutes, at medium speed. Spread batter evenly into a greased 10 inch tube pan and bake in a 350°F oven for 45 to 50 minutes, or until a cake tester, inserted in center, comes out clean. Allow to cool in pan.
- When cook, remove from pan and brush top with Pineapple glaze, and allow a little to drip down the sides. Serves 10.
- FOR THE GLAZE: Stir together pineapple and sugar until blended.
- NOTE: This cake is a good choice for a ladies luncheon, for it is very light and very delicious.
- Easiest & Best! Coffee Cakes and Quick Breads.