Recipe by *Sunday*
This is one of my renditions of my meatloaf Classic, Simple and Yummy Meatloaf...it is really yummy! Top with ketchup, tomato, lettuce and a tad of dill (if you choose to use it in the meatloaf) for a sandwich! My boyfriend told me he was scared for the fact that is was "turkey" meatloaf, yet he loved it even more then regular meatloaf! Enjoy!
- 1 lb lean ground turkey breast
- 1 egg
- 1 cup unseasoned breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 white onion
- 1⁄4 cup fresh dill
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients.
- Add bacon on top of meatloaf once shaped into a loaf (optional - I prefer without, unless having company then I double the recipe & use 4 slices) and put in either a loaf pan covered with the olive oil or placed on a sheet.
- bake at 350 for 1 hour or until toothpick is dry when removed.