A savory recipe for the bread machine.
Make and share this Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Asiago Cheese Bread recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons powdered milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1⁄2 cups bread flour
- 1⁄2 cup amaranth flour
- 2 tablespoons of chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup of grated asiago cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- Add ingredients in order given and bake on basic cycle.
This was a lovely loaf of bread. I had everything except the amaranth flour. So I tried it using ordinary all purpose flour, it worked just great. Love the tomato cheese taste, very tastey and it went very well with the stew I was serving for supper. I will definately be making this one again, thanks for sharing.
This is very good! I would also add more asiago to the mix, but this is delicious with spaghetti and homemade spaghetti sauce!
Delicious! I made a 1 pound loaf using my bread machine. I used all bread flour, no amaranth flour. I also increased the asiago cheese. This recipe is so easy and tastes/looks great; it's a keeper!