Penne With Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Goat Cheese
photo by la petite chef
- Ready In:
- Heat 2 TBsp of the oil from the sun-dried tomatoes in a heavy large skillet over med heat.
- Add onion and saute till tender, approx 3 minutes.
- Stir in garlic and saute 1 minute.
- Add tomato paste and cook 2 mins, stirring constantly. Then add wine and sun-dried tomatoes and simmer until liquid reduces by half, approx 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook al dente.
- Drain pasta and reserve 1/2 cup of pasta water.
- Add drained pasta to tomato mixture and toss to coat, add some reserved pasta water to moisten.
- Season pasta to taste with salt-n-pep.
- Sprinkle with Goat cheese and shredded parm.
- Bon Appetite!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hello! My name is Marielle! I am an Architect-Interior Designer and Foodie. Being half Italian and half French I've always enjoyed the art and passion of cooking... and my Gourmet Mother has led the path for me! Please Check out my site (below) It has a compilation of Homemade recipes and ones I've found on tv or online. It's hard for me to constantly update both sites, so please check me out! la petite chef mixes (thoroughly) humor, food, a dash of disaster and a cup of originality. End result? Fabulous!! Please help yourself and leave comments!! and enjoy! “The best way to execute French cooking is to get good and loaded and whack the hell out of a chicken. Bon appétit.” ~Julia Childs