Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is an incredible pesto that I got from an Italian cooking class.
- 1⁄4 cup garlic, smashed
- 1⁄2 cup pine nuts
- 2 cups fresh basil, packed
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup romano cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper sauce
- 3 ounces kalamata olives, quartered
- 1 1⁄2 ounces sun-dried tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup white wine
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- Puree first eight ingredients in food processor.
- Heat in a saute pan. Add remaining ingredients and heat through.