Recipe by megs_
I made this when I was home taking care of a sick kiddo -- using up ingredients I had around. It honestly was the best quesadilla I've ever had -- too good not to share! ;) Hope you like it as much as I do.
- 2 small flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons light cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons Classico sun dried tomato and basil pasta sauce
- 1⁄2 avocado, cubed
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix in a bowl the cream cheese & pesto.
- On a buttered skillet, place one tortilla.
- Spread tortilla with cream cheese mix.
- Top that with avocado.
- Top that with cheese.
- Top that with the other tortilla.
- When ready, flip and crisp to your liking. Slice and serve!