Adapted from "The Everyday Vegan" - very good with raw vegetables for dipping, as well as in sandwiches.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Purée the tofu until reasonably smooth (easiest with a food processor).
- 2Roast the garlic bulb (use your own preferred method, or as follows: slice off the top of the bulb so that the cloves are just visible. Put the bulb on a piece of tin foil, drizzle with a very small amount of olive oil, then fold the foil over to cover the bulb. Bake at 400F fo).
- 3Squeeze the roasted garlic from the bulb and add with everything else, apart from the sun-dried tomatoes, to the tofu.
- 4Purée again until you get a very smooth mixture.
- 5Add the sun-dried tomatoes and pulse-blend into the tofu mixture until you get a swirl of colour but still have some pieces of tomato in the mixture.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sun-Dried Tofu Spread
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 56.7
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 204.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
coarse grain mustard