Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Adapted from "The Everyday Vegan" - very good with raw vegetables for dipping, as well as in sandwiches.
- Purée the tofu until reasonably smooth (easiest with a food processor).
- Roast the garlic bulb (use your own preferred method, or as follows: slice off the top of the bulb so that the cloves are just visible. Put the bulb on a piece of tin foil, drizzle with a very small amount of olive oil, then fold the foil over to cover the bulb. Bake at 400F fo).
- Squeeze the roasted garlic from the bulb and add with everything else, apart from the sun-dried tomatoes, to the tofu.
- Purée again until you get a very smooth mixture.
- Add the sun-dried tomatoes and pulse-blend into the tofu mixture until you get a swirl of colour but still have some pieces of tomato in the mixture.