Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Light and fresh, this is perfect when you are craving pizza, but don't want the heaviness of greasy meats.
- 10 ounces ball of refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal
- olive oil
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced thinly
- 1 zucchini, sliced into thin rounds
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Lightly drizzle large pizza pan with olive oil, then sprinkle with cornmeal.
- Roll out dough to desired thickness and arrange on pan.
- Mix all vegetables in a bowl with a spritz of olive oil, garlic and spices.
- Layer over dough and sprinkle on cheeses in order listed.
- Bake at 375 until crust is golden brown.