From Quick Cooking Magazine. Prep time does not include marinating time. Try these tempting tacos when you're looking for a change of pace from regular tacos. A mild zing from the lime juice in the marinade for the chicken comes through after grilling. I like to serve them with salsa, cheese, lettuce and tomatoes. -Susan Scott, Asheville, North Carolina
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4)
- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas or 6 taco shells, warmed
- shredded cheese
- In a large resealable plastic bag or shallow glass container, combine the first eight ingredients. Add chicken and turn to coat. Seal or cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken, uncovered, over medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
- Cut into thin strips; serve in tortilla or taco shells with desired toppings.