Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is good with any kind of quiche, cold cuts, fried chicken or sandwiches. We usually end up dipping chips into it. (Cook time is time for chilling)
- 1⁄2 cup salad oil
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar (I use white balsamic)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cucumber, peeled and coarsely chopped (I also seed)
- 2 tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped red onion
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- In a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Mix all veggies and cheese (if using) in a salad bowl.
- Pour dressing over, tossing to mix well.
- Cover and chill 3-4 hours, stirring occasionally.