Recipe by Susan Lee
This is my favorite! I enjoy the leftovers for breakfast. Great for brunch or a summer lunch or supper.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3 large zucchini or 6 small zucchini
- salt and pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen corn
- 3 large eggs
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2-1 cup shredded white cheese (Monterray Jack, etc.)
Directions See How It's Made
- Dice onions and shred zucchini.
- Saute in 1 TB olive oil, adding water if needed, until soft.
- Add frozen corn and stir in.
- Beat eggs, add milk, salt and pepper and cheese.
- Mix egg mixture with vegetables.
- Pour into 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake at 375* until golden brown on edges and the center is solid.