Recipe by greyghost
My mother used to whip this up for a quick summer side dish. Great with all the bounty from my dad's garden. Very easy and delicious.
Top Review by K'sgirl
So easy, tasty, and fresh! I was getting tired of deep fried, pan fried, or just crunching raw the zucchini's (is that weird?). The tomato and onions add lots of flavor. I think next time, I'll try it with canned chopped tomatoes with Italian seasoning.
- 1 -2 yellow squash, sliced thick
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 tomatoes, cut in chunks
- 2 -3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute squash and onion in butter until LIGHTLY browned.
- Add tomato, parmesan cheese, and garlic salt.
- Cover and cook until tender about 5 mins.
- (Longer depending on how tender vegetables are desired) Can always add more of anything- squash, tomato, cheese or butter depending on taste.