Recipe by *Alia*
great spaghetti alternative to heavy meat sauces.
Top Review by jennifer in new jersey
simplicity at its best. this is one of my favorite meals. followed recipe exactly, but i did add some crushed red pepper and i left out the salt. easy to make and pretty healthy too having the good fats in it and the natural ingredients. this is a must try. thanks for sharing.
- 4 large tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 lb spaghetti noodles
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 4 anchovy fillets
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender or food processor, combine tomatoes and herbs and purée until smooth.
- Meanwhile cook pasta in boiling water until “al dente”
- In a large flameproof casserole; combine oil, garlic, and anchovies and mash together. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add tomatoes and heat gently.
- Drain pasta and toss with sauce.
- Garnish as desired.
- Serve immediately.