Recipe by southern chef in louisiana
This is a refreshing dish. I like to serve it on a bed of greens or angel hair pasta.
Top Review by froggerway
This is the recipe out of a Quick and Easy pasta magazine. I first made it several years ago and now it is a treasured favorite of the family. When asked his favorite food this is my 8yr old son's top pick. Everyone should be so fortunate to enjoy this meal.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, about 1 pound, pounded in 1/4-inch thickness
- 3⁄4 cup of lawry's dijon and honey mustard marinade, with lemon juice, divided
- 1 cup fresh raspberries or 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1⁄2 cup walnut pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Grill or broil chicken 10 to 15 minutes until no longer pink and juices run clear when cut in center. Turn once during cooking and baste often with 1/2 cup of honey mustard marinade (do not baste during the last 5 minutes of cooking). Discard remaining marinade used for basting.
- Cut chicken into strips.
- In food processor or blender, process raspberries and remaining 1/4 cup of Dijon mustard marinade for 10 seconds.
- Lay chicken on bed of greens or angel hair pasta. Drizzle raspberry sauce over chicken and sprinkle with walnuts.