1/1 Photo of Summer Mexican Shrimp Cocktail Served in a Large Glass
A true delight served in a large glass, similar to what you might get at a great Mexican restaurant off the beaten path. Quality ingredients are the key. Costco has a shrimp marinated with cilantro that make this recipe super EASY. This is super for a party you can put all the ingredients in and hand them out. (to serve immediately you should use pre marinated shrimp)
My Private Note
16 oz. ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Take 4 Pint size beer glasses or mugs.
- 2Load each with Shrimp to cover just under 1/2 the mug.
- 3Add catchup to each.
- 4add 1/2 avocado to each cup.
- 5add 1/4 of the onion, cilantro, cucumber,.
- 6Squeeze the juice of a half of each lime into each glass.
- 7I like to cut a little bit of the lime pulp to put in each.
- 8shake of salt and pepper into each glass.
- 9add some OJ to each glass to get them to about 1/2 inch from the top. Gently stir until mixed.
- 10Take remaining lime and quarter to put on the top of each glass.
- 11BEST option refrigerate for 1 hour and serve. (note to spice up add one shake of tobasco to each.).
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Summer Mexican Shrimp Cocktail Served in a Large Glass
Serving Size: 1 (548 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 389.8
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 214.8 mg
- Sodium 1312.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.3 g
- Sugars 18.3 g
- Protein 27.6 g