Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A squeeze of lime enhances fresh fruits and berries. From Land-O-Lakes Cookbook.
Make and share this Summer Fruits With Lime Cooler recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon lime peel, grated
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 4 plums, sliced
- 2 peaches, sliced
- 1 pint strawberry, hulled and halved
- 1⁄2 pint raspberries
- in small bowl stir together all dressing ingredients, set aside.
- in large bowl or individual fruit bowls toss together fruits.
- serve dressing over fruit.
What a fabulous fruit salad daisygrl. Very tasty and oh so refreshing. We so enjoyed this treat. I did have to make a few subs as I was out of plums and peaches. I substituted nectarines for the peaches and blueberries for the plums. All the fruit worked well together. The dressing was too die for, it elevated the fruit salad to somewhere truly special. All the flavors were really enhanced by the dressings silky, creamy, rich, sweet, tart flavor. I will make this again and again...thanks so much for sharing.