Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Wasn't sure if these ingredients would work together, but actually it works really well!
- 1 cantaloupe, peeled and chopped
- 150 g feta cheese, chopped
- 100 g mixed salad greens
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard dressing
- pepper, to taste
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Chill for about an hour so the flavours can blend.
OMG This is amazing. It was today's lunch and I'll definitely be making it again. Thanks for posting. Made for ZWT4
This was great!! I cut the recipe in half and it was perfect for me. I will for sure make this again especially now that it's warming up outside :) Thank you Maite G. Made for the Aus/Nz swap #14