Recipe by NanaPuddin'
These are a wonderful, flavorful snack. Great to take to office or family gatherings. We love to have them around the holidays.
- 1 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 lb pecan halves
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except vanilla and pecans.
- Cook until syrup spins thin, approximately 5 minutes, after coming to a boil.
- Remove from heat; add nuts and vanilla.
- Stir nuts quickly until syrup starts to crystalize.
- Pour on wax paper.
- Gently separate and allow to dry.