Great snack and gift for Christmas. You could substitute any kind of nut for the pumpkin seeds, but I think the pumpkin seeds are a little more unusual and intersting.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Combine the sugar and spices in a small bowl.
- 3Whisk the egg white until frothy.
- 4Stir in the pumpkin seeds and then the spice mixture.
- 5Mix until all the seeds are coated.
- 6Spread onto a parchment lined baking sheet in a single layer and bake for about 15 minutes, then stir.
- 7Contine to bake the seeds until they are dry, about 10- 15 more minutes.
- 8These will store well for about a week at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar & Spice Pumpkin Seeds
Serving Size: 1 (410 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 897.2
- Calories from Fat 570
- Total Fat 63.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 63.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 36.9 g
- Protein 35.5 g