Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Seeds
photo by YummySmellsca
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 325 F and line a baking sheet with foil.
- Toss the seeds, oil, sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl until the seeds are well coated.
- Spread the seeds out in one layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes, then stir and bake a further 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and pour into a bowl to cool.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Montessori teacher, nutritionist and pastry chef: baking is my passion, but teaching the value of good food to whole families is close to my heart too! I have a passion for re-instilling the love of good-quality, home-made and mostly healthy food into the hearts and kitchens of children and their families today. I believe that any ?homemade? food, even when labelled as naughty, is a more wholesome treat than pre-packaged, cookie-cutter junk.</p> 9408826"