Recipe by "Food:The Way To Anyone's Heart"
This is fun for those who live in snowy places. Great fun for the kids!
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat syrup and butter watching pot; turn down heat, if it threatens to boil over.
- test with candy thermometer till it reaches 234°.
- Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Test if syrup is ready, by spooning a tablespoon of syrup over snow.
- If the syrup sits on top of the snow, and clings to a fork like taffy, it's ready.
- Pour in "ribbons" over snow packed in bowls.