Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe off of the Hungry Girl website. Here is their description... Tropical Treat! It's hot out. So, you really have no choice but to indulge in a frozen pineapple-coconut cocktail, right?! But rather than suck down a typical piña colada packed with crazy amounts of calories and fat, be a little creative and whip up one of ours. It's insanely creamy, super-delicious and we pretty much guarantee that you'll like it as much as any pina colada you've ever had. Don't believe us? Whip out that blender and give those blades (and our awesome recipe) a whirl! Serving Size: 1 recipe Calories: 126 Fat: 0g Sodium: 41mg Carbs: 13g Fiber: 1.5g Sugars: 8g Protein: 1.5g *2 Points!
- 1 ounce light rum
- 1 1⁄2 ounces torani sugar-free coconut syrup
- 1⁄4 cup breyer's double churn fat free vanilla ice cream
- 1 tablespoon crushed pineapple in juice
- 3⁄4 cup ice, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Splenda sugar substitute (or another no-calorie sweetener)
- Put all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend on high speed for 30 seconds.
- Pour into a cute cocktail glass.
- Then share this recipe with everyone you know!