- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 large eggs, separated
- 3 tablespoons Splenda granular, divided
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Whisk together all ingredients except egg whites and half of sugar subtitute.
- Mix egg whites and half of sugar substitute until soft peaks form (approx 2 to 3 minutes).
- Gently fold egg whites, one-third at a time, into ricotta mixture just until combined.
- Spoon into ramekins.
- Bake until souffles have risen and are set and slightly browned (approx 15 minutes).
- Serve immediately.