Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
healthy Lemon Ricotta "Souffle"
Make and share this Sugar Free Lemon Ricotta Souffle (South Beach Diet Friendly) recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Whisk together all ingredients except egg whites and half of sugar subtitute.
- Mix egg whites and half of sugar substitute until soft peaks form (approx 2 to 3 minutes).
- Gently fold egg whites, one-third at a time, into ricotta mixture just until combined.
- Spoon into ramekins.
- Bake until souffles have risen and are set and slightly browned (approx 15 minutes).
- Serve immediately.
Sounds perfect for my husband who is diabetic. Will be trying it soon! Thanks for posting this. :)