healthy Lemon Ricotta "Souffle"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Whisk together all ingredients except egg whites and half of sugar subtitute.
- 3Mix egg whites and half of sugar substitute until soft peaks form (approx 2 to 3 minutes).
- 4Gently fold egg whites, one-third at a time, into ricotta mixture just until combined.
- 5Spoon into ramekins.
- 6Bake until souffles have risen and are set and slightly browned (approx 15 minutes).
- 7Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar Free Lemon Ricotta Souffle (South Beach Diet Friendly)
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.8
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 124.8 mg
- Sodium 150.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 10.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: