Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
You can use different pudding flavors. Hard to believe this is sugar-free.
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package sugar-free instant pudding mix
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) containerlite frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix and milk. Mix well and let stand until thickened.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add pudding and mix well. Finally, fold in whipped topping.
I used this with carrot cake and I used cheesecake pudding mix. My husband loved it.