Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups skim milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen light whipped dessert topping, thawed
- In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix and milk.
- Mix well and let stand until thickened.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add pudding and mix well.
- Finally, fold in whipped topping.
- Makes frosting for 1 cake. Edit
- Any flavor of pudding can be used.
My box of pudding was 2.1 ounces but followed the recipe exactly as written. I was looking for a frosting with no sugar and this was good. My son thought it tasted too much like pudding but the rest of us really enjoyed it.
Delicious! I could really taste the cream cheese! I have two Type 1 diabetics in my house, and my whole family loved this recipe! Too soft for decorating since it's made from whipped topping, but still delicious!! Thanks so much shawnajean!