- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups skim milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen light whipped dessert topping, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix and milk.
- Mix well and let stand until thickened.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add pudding and mix well.
- Finally, fold in whipped topping.
- Makes frosting for 1 cake. Edit
- Any flavor of pudding can be used.