Recipe by internetnut
This came from Victoria's Recipes For Gastric Bypass Patients. I have not tried this, just posting for future use.
- inch- 9 inch pie shell, baked and cooled
- 1 1⁄3 cups fruit-sweetened blueberry yogurt (2 6-ounce cartons)
- 2 tablespoons fruit-sweetened blueberry syrup or 2 tablespoons jam
- 1 -3 teaspoon Equal sugar substitute, opt (1-3 packets, Splenda suggested)
- 1⁄4 cup fat free whipping cream
- 2 cups fresh blueberries, rinsed and drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend blueberry syrup and Equal® into yogurt. Then beat the whipping cream until stiff. Fold whipped cream and then blueberries into yogurt. Spoon yogurt filling into pie crust.
- Place in freezer for 2 hours, and then keep chilled in refrigerator for 30 to 60 minutes before serving.