Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Adapted from Heather Likes Food
Make and share this Sugar Crusted Banana Bread recipe from Food.com.
- 283.49 g butter, melted
- 532.32 ml sugar
- 532.32 ml over-ripe bananas, mashed room temperature
- 768.91 ml bread flour
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 9.85 ml kosher salt
- 9.85 ml baking soda
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine sugar with melted butter and stir in mashed bananas, eggs, and vanilla.
- Pour flour over banana mixture and sprinkle with baking soda and salt.
- Mix just until no dry spots remain- do not over mix.
- Prepare pans by spraying liberally with cooking spray and coating the sides with sugar by swirling and tapping.
- Fill pans 2/3 of the way full and sprinkle more sugar on top.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes depending on pan size. Bread is done when a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Let cool and invert to remove loaves.