Air Force Mama's Note:
Adapted from Heather Likes Food
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine sugar with melted butter and stir in mashed bananas, eggs, and vanilla.
- 3Pour flour over banana mixture and sprinkle with baking soda and salt.
- 4Mix just until no dry spots remain- do not over mix.
- 5Prepare pans by spraying liberally with cooking spray and coating the sides with sugar by swirling and tapping.
- 6Fill pans 2/3 of the way full and sprinkle more sugar on top.
- 7Bake for 30-40 minutes depending on pan size. Bread is done when a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- 8Let cool and invert to remove loaves.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar Crusted Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 481.6
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 97.3 mg
- Sodium 688.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 41.0 g
- Protein 5.5 g