Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This cheese ball will win everyone's vote at whatever function you take it to. It's already won mine. It's easy to make and tastes delicious.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder or 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chives or 1 1⁄2 tablespoons onion flakes
- coarse ground pepper
- Mix everything but the pepper together thoroughly.
- Roll mixture into a ball and roll around coarse ground pepper to coat.
- Serve with assorted crackers.
Exactly what I was looking for. I just made it and I am so upset we have to wait until tomorrow to eat it. I am sure it will be even better tomorrow. Luckily, I got to lick the mixing bowl. Very good flavor. YUMMY!
Don't know what happened to the first review stars, sorry it took me so long to add them. Very tasty cheese ball, Debbie!! I used smashed garlic and chives, wonderful on wheat crackers and melba toast. There were just the two of us tonight so I just made half a cheese ball, it caled down very well. Thanks for sharing.