Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is really more like a cake than a bread, but it is delicious!
- 18 ounces lemon cake mix
- 3 1⁄2 ounces instant lemon pudding mix or 3 1⁄2 ounces vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 4 eggs
- 3 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients for bread in a mixing bowl. Beat at medium speed for 5 minutes.
- Bake in 2 large bread pans at 350F for 30-40 minutes.
- Put glaze over bread as soon as you take the bread out of the oven.