Recipe by Sue Lau
Makes a great vegetable dip.
Top Review by Jennifer Roth
This is GREAT. Tastes just like something from a middle eastern restaurant. I did not put all of the lemon called for because it seemed like a lot and tasted fairly lemony with just half, but that is probably just a personal preference. Very easy, very tasty!
- 2⁄3 cup tahini (sesame seed paste)
- 2⁄3 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- salt (to taste)
- black pepper (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together garlic, salt, black pepper, and tahini until smooth.
- Add yogurt and lemon juice, a little at a time, mixing well after each addition, until it is like a thick cream.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve with chopped vegetables, and warm pita bread, if desired.