Cumin & Tahini Yogurt Dip
- Ready In:
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1⁄4 cups Greek yogurt
- 8 tablespoons tahini paste
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cumin, plus a little extra to serve
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 6 pita breads, warmed to serve
- Pound the garlic and 1 tsp sea salt in a pestle and mortar until smooth; transfer to a bowl and mix with the yoghurt, tahini, lemon juice and cumin. Add 30ml of water and stir till smooth then chill until required.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with a little more cumin. Serve with pita bread.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Manchester, UK with my fiance and young son. I work at the local hospital in pediatrics and love my job. I also love cooking!! I have a sweet tooth but try and make healthy family meals, I'm not against some lovely treats now and then though :)