Recipe by Marsha D.
This is a recipe I came up with on the spur of the moment at the lake. We needed another side dish to go along with the food our neighbors was preparing for all of us. So I went to my pantry and took a look around and seen I had some canned veggies that I could use up. Needless to say, this was a big hit that evening. The flavor is much better the longer this recipe is chilled in the ref. til time to serve.
- 411.06 g can green beans, drained
- 425.24 g can sweet peas, drained
- 432.33 g whole kernel corn, drained
- 411.06 g hunt's petite diced tomatoes, drained
- 113.39 g package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 118.29 ml red onion, diced
- 59.14 ml celery, diced
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 9.85 ml black pepper
- garlic powder, to taste
- all purpose Greek seasoning, to taste
- seasoning salt, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large glass bowl, add green beans, green peas, corn, diced tomatoes, red onion and celery. (Make sure you have drained each can of veggies, well)
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, ranch salad dressing mix, garlic powder, black pepper, greek seasoning, and seasoning salt. Stir well to combine.
- Add the mayonnaise mixture to the veggie mixture and stir well to combine.
- Cover and chill in ref. for at least 30 minutes. The longer chilled the better it is.
- NOTE: You can add chopped cooked bacon, baby shrimp, water chestnuts etc. or whatever your taste buds wants :).