I often have Greek Yogurt in my fridge and didn't want to lose these hand substitutions! Have only tried sour cream and mayonnaise subs, so who knows if the other work! Try it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11 cup butter = 1/4 cup Greek yogurt plus 1/2 cup butter.
- 21 cup buttermilk = 2/3 cup Greek yogurt plus 1/4 cup buttermilk.
- 31 cup oil = 3/4 cup Greek yogurt.
- 41 cup sour cream = 1 cup Greek yogurt.
- 51 cup mayonnaise = 1 cup Greek yogurt.
- 61 cup cream cheese = 1 cup Greek yogurt.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Substitutions Using Greek Yogurt
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 838.2
- Calories from Fat 833
- Total Fat 92.6 g
- Saturated Fat 58.6 g
- Cholesterol 246.4 mg
- Sodium 874.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: