Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I often have Greek Yogurt in my fridge and didn't want to lose these hand substitutions! Have only tried sour cream and mayonnaise subs, so who knows if the other work! Try it!
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup butter (for butter substitution)
- 1⁄4 cup buttermilk (for buttermilk substitution)
- 1 cup butter = 1/4 cup Greek yogurt plus 1/2 cup butter.
- 1 cup buttermilk = 2/3 cup Greek yogurt plus 1/4 cup buttermilk.
- 1 cup oil = 3/4 cup Greek yogurt.
- 1 cup sour cream = 1 cup Greek yogurt.
- 1 cup mayonnaise = 1 cup Greek yogurt.
- 1 cup cream cheese = 1 cup Greek yogurt.