Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
These stuffing balls are always on my holiday menu, but they're great anytime. They save time and stress and can be frozen for later use.
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 (120 g) package chicken stuffing mix
- 3⁄4 cup cranberry sauce
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup water
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Cook pork in large skillet until no longer pink; drain. Place in a large bowl. Add dry stuffing mix, Mix well.
- Add 1 cup water, cranberry sauce and egg.
- Mix until well blended.
- Shape mixture into 16 balls. Place in a single layer on a foil-covered baking sheet.
- Brush evenly with butter.
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through (160 degrees).
- Prepare (without baking) and freeze these stuffing balls for up to a month before you need them. Thaw in refrigerator when needed, and bake as directed.
Love these. Now a holiday staple. A little dry sometimes. We use two packages stuffing and I think next time I will add a bit more cranberry. THank you. :)
I've been making these stuffing balls for the past 3 years (found them in Kraft Food & Family) - LOVE them. I use them more as a meatballs... I double the meat and eggs (sometimes I use ground turkey, sometimes I mix ground beef). I always spray the foil to prevent them from sticking. These really go quick and I usually have to hide them so I can have left overs for later! Don't do Holidays without them!!!
My family loved these!