Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This looks like it was from the inside of a label, but I'm not sure. Sounds good anyway.
- 6 small sweet potatoes, baked
- 2⁄3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, chopped (optional)
- Slice top off potatoes; scoop insides into mixing bowl. Save the shell of the potatoes.
- Mash potatoes and beat with butter, sweetened condensed milk, salt and pecans.
- Put mixture back into potatoes and bake in 450 degree oven about 5 minutes.