Great finger food for a party, if they like it HOT!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook bacon until crisp; drain reserve 1 tbs.
- 2bacon drippings.
- 3Cook shallots and red pepper in drippings, stirring frequently, about 5 minutes.
- 4In a small bowl, using hand mixer, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth.
- 5Add bacon and shallot mixture and beat until just combined.
- 6Spoon cream cheese-vegetable mixture into a ziploc bag.
- 7Cut a small corner off to pipe filling into peppers.
- 8With a small knife, cut a slit lengthwise in peppers, being careful not to cut all the way through.
- 9Pipe cream cheese mixture into pepper.
- 10Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Pepperoncini
Serving Size: 1 (729 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 27.3
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 243.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 0.7 g