Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great finger food for a party, if they like it HOT!!
Make and share this Stuffed Pepperoncini recipe from Food.com.
- Cook bacon until crisp; drain reserve 1 tbs.
- bacon drippings.
- Cook shallots and red pepper in drippings, stirring frequently, about 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, using hand mixer, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth.
- Add bacon and shallot mixture and beat until just combined.
- Spoon cream cheese-vegetable mixture into a ziploc bag.
- Cut a small corner off to pipe filling into peppers.
- With a small knife, cut a slit lengthwise in peppers, being careful not to cut all the way through.
- Pipe cream cheese mixture into pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours.