MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
These make a snappy appetizer for any party
- Ready In:
- 12 large pepperoncini peppers
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 3 teaspoons unsalted butter
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons finely minced shallots
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Bring cream cheese and butter to room temperature to soften. In a bowl mix all ingredients except ,pepperonccinis, with a hand mixer untill well mixed and smooth.
- Cut tops off of the pepperoncinis and remove seeds.
- Place cream cheese mixture into gallon size zipper bag, snip off corner just large enough for shallot to pass thru.
- Pipe into pepperoncinis.
- Any remaining creame cheese mixture can be added to additional pepperoncinis.
- Chill for 1-2 hours.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION