Recipe by *Chef H*
I also found this recipe in a school cookbook. And since I love pasta, I thought this recipe was perfect. Hope you like it. I like it with a little cheese sprinkled over the top. Enjoy!!!!
Top Review by weekend cooker
Took a different method, and softened the shells before I stuffed them, via the microwave, which seemed to work well. Made this as written, though I did halve this seeing there are only 4 of us. All in all a very nice quick dinner . Made for PAC 2013.
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) carton ricotta cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well-drained
- 1 (12 ounce) package jumbo pasta shells, cooked and drained
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce