Recipe by strawberrybird
Modified slightly from "Arab World Cook Book" by Nahda Salah. Posted for safe keeping and ZWT.
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄2 lb ground meat
- 20 peanuts, minced
- 1⁄2 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 eggs, beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat 1 tbsp oil and garlic in skillet.
- Add butter and nuts. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in meat, onions, sugar, soy sauce, and pepper. Cook until meat is browned. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Cook eggs in remaining oil until firm.
- Place the meat mixture on the eggs and fold in half and serve.