Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
I love deviled eggs...probably more than one should, but these are a nice twist on them.
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 1⁄2 ounces mild goat cheese (make sure it's at room temperature)
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3⁄4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- Halve the eggs lengthwise and remove the yolks (carefully). Puree the yolks, goat cheese, milk, mustard, pepper, and salt in a food processor until smooth. Add dill and pulse until dill is finely minced (or you could mince the dill with a knife and add it to the mix). Spoon (or pipe with a pastry bag if you’re feeling fancy) mixture into egg whites.