1/4 Photos of Stuffed Cucumber Cups
An easy to make and fun to serve party finger food. This creamy blue cheese and walnut mixture can also be used to stuff celery and cherry tomatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using a zester, vegetable peeler or fork, score the length of each cucumber to create a striped effect.
- 2Remove the ends and cut each cucumber into 3/4 inch rounds.
- 3Using a melon baller, scoop out the seeds from the center of each round to form a cup.
- 4Reserve 1 tbsp of the walnuts as a garnish.
- 5Combine remaining ingredients and stir until well blended.
- 6Spoon the mixture into the cucumber cups, garnish with the remaining nuts and chill until serving time.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Cucumber Cups
Serving Size: 1 (852 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 44.1
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 7.1 mg
- Sodium 36.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 1.1 g