DELICIOUS! Chicken breasts filled with a mushroom & rosemary stuffing and wrapped in parma ham. Perfect served on a bed of garlic mash with a caramelized onion or herb gravy. Few ingredients - simple to make - superb taste!
- Finely chop the garlic and mushroom (or whizz in a blender) and fry in olive oil with the rosemary over a medium heat for approx 20 minutes Ensure to season the mushrooms well with salt.
- Create a pouch in each chicken breast with a sharp knife and fill with the mushroom stuffing.
- Wrap each breast in a slice of parma ham.
- Place in a roasting dish with plenty of olive oil. Cover with tinfoil and cook for approx 30 mins at 190 degrees.
- Can be served with salad, baked or mashed potatoes etc. My preference is mashed / whipped garlic potatoes with onion gravy on the side!