Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Slivers of pepper and chicken breast grilled to perfection and placed on a bed of spinach and romaine salad. Grilled zucchini and mushrooms to kick up your plate. Very good flavored salad.
- Take boneless chicken breast and make small incisions to slide slivers of pepper into breast.
- Season with chile powder, black pepper, and spray butter.
- Slice zucchini long ways and season with pepper and spray butter.
- Slice mushrooms in half and skewer; spay with butter and season with pepper.
- Grill all applying dark soy to chicken and flipping till done.
- Slice chicken and plate on top of salad.
- Add zucchini and mushrooms
- *** I use soy sauce for a dressing on this one****.