1/6 Photos of Stuffed Chicken Breast With Jalapeño
The Galveston Chef's Note:
Slivers of pepper and chicken breast grilled to perfection and placed on a bed of spinach and romaine salad. Grilled zucchini and mushrooms to kick up your plate. Very good flavored salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Take boneless chicken breast and make small incisions to slide slivers of pepper into breast.
- 2Season with chile powder, black pepper, and spray butter.
- 3Slice zucchini long ways and season with pepper and spray butter.
- 4Slice mushrooms in half and skewer; spay with butter and season with pepper.
- 5Grill all applying dark soy to chicken and flipping till done.
- 6Slice chicken and plate on top of salad.
- 7Add zucchini and mushrooms
- 8*** I use soy sauce for a dressing on this one****.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Chicken Breast With Jalapeño
Serving Size: 1 (515 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 475.6
- Calories from Fat 242
- Total Fat 26.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 123.2 mg
- Sodium 1072.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.6 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 39.7 g