1/1 Photo of Stuffed Chicken Breast for Two
This is so easy and fast to make in your GT Express machine. A complete meal done in 15-20 min. This could be made in your oven also. The outside is crispy and has a wonderful flavor. I used instant chicken flavored stuffing for mine but you could use any kind of stuffing you like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix 1/2 cup stuffing mix, hot water and margarine in a small bowl. Set aside.
- 2Crush remaining stuffing mix and spread in a plate.
- 3Slice a pocket in the side of each piece of chicken meat, opening butterfly style.
- 4Place half the prepared stuffing on each chicken breast and fold closed. Spray both sides of chicken with nonstick cooking spray, roll in crushed stuffing crumbs and place one piece of chicken in each well.
- 5Cook 15 minute or until meat thermometer reaches 180 degrees. Serve with hot chicken gravy if desired. Serves 2.
- 6Meanwhile as chicken is baking open a jar of gravy. Put gravy in pan and heat on low. Open a can of veggies, put in pan and heat on low. Five minutes before chicken is done turn heat up on gravy & veggies. Make instant potatoes. Viola! Everything is done at the same time with very little effort on your part.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Chicken Breast for Two
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.7
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 238.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 25.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seasoned stuffing mix