Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Every Thanksgiving and Christmas, my mother made these little celery tidbits to go along with her olive/pickle tray. It just wouldn't be the holidays for us without them.
- 10 -12 stalks celery, cut into 1-2 inch pieces
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup black walnut, chopped
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine cream cheese, nuts, garlic powder, salt and pepper and blend well.
- Stuff the celery with the above mixture.
- You can use any nut your family likes, my family just happened to like black walnuts.
LOVED IT! In fact, loved it so much I've made it twice more in just a few days. The only change I made was to add some shredded carrot. Thank you for posting Irish Rose! Please see my rating system as I rate tougher than most.
Very nice! I enjoyed the walnut flavor and the garlic powder! I love the size, just right to pop in your mouth! Thanks Irish Rose!