1/2 Photos of Stuffed Cabbage Roll Skillet
Chef shapeweaver �'s Note:
Prep time includes cooking cabbage leaves. This is another one I found in my old recipe box.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix 2 tablespoons of soup with rest of ingredients.
- 2Divide mixture among cabbage leaves.
- 3Fold in sides.
- 4Roll up and secure with toothpicks.
- 5In skillet, place rolls seam side down.
- 6Add remaining soup.
- 7Cover; simmer on low 40 minutes.
- 8Every 10 minutes, spoon sauce over rolls.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Cabbage Roll Skillet
Serving Size: 1 (325 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 388.1
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 123.6 mg
- Sodium 389.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 25.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: