- 1 shallot, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup button mushroom, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 lbs beef tenderloin
- soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Saute the shallot, 2 tbsps butter, and 1 cup of button mushrooms.
- Butterfly cut the beef tenderloin.
- Coat the beef tenderloin with soy sauce and salt and pepper the beef.
- Cool down the mushroom and shallots in the fridge as not to cook the inside of the beef.
- Once cooled place the mushroom and shallot on the beef.
- Fold over the beef and tie up with cooking string.
- Cook the beef at 400 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Slice and Enjoy.