Recipe by *brenda86*
Quick dish. Easy ingredients. Taste good as well. A must try recipe!
Top Review by pr3ttych3rry
i have tried it. and it is awesome! i read the reviews featured, so i modify it. i used 2 large potatoes that i cut into 2. i poked the cut side with fork and boil it cut side down on a medium low heat for 30mins. it fluff up really well. For the chicken, i add garlic onion red n green pepper and a dash of rosemary instead. add salt n black pepper while mixing. do try adding other herbs. mine was excellent. me n hubby finished it all up!!! =)
- 5 potatoes
- 175 g chopped chicken breasts or 175 g chopped beef
- 2 large onions (diced)
- 5 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 1 teaspoon of chopped coriander leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon light soy sauce (optional)
- 120 g grated cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Put potato into a pan of salted water,bring to boil and simmer until just tender (about 15 or 20 minutes).
- Cut potato into half, scoop out the centre leaving a thin wall of flesh.
- Mash scooped out potato and leave aside.
- Heat oil in pan using moderate heat, add onion n stir, add meat, ketchup, coriander, black pepper n soy sauce.
- Season to taste and leave aside.
- In a bowl mix mashed potato and meat together.
- Fill the potato shell with mixture, mounding it.
- Sprinkle top with sufficient cheese, bake at 200celcius for 10-15 minutes.
- Note: The potato skin will be eaten, so wash them well.